Terms and Conditions
- Before entering the AYR website, you agreed that you are over 18. We reserve the right to: (a) use any lawful means to confirm your age; (b) terminate your access to the website if we reasonably conclude or are concerned that you may be under the age of 18; or (c) if you are providing access to the website to persons under the age of 18.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This Website is operated by Beyond 20 Limited, a company registered in England under company number 9024069 with its registered office at AYR Space, 65a Hopton Street, London, SE1 9LR ("B20", "we", "our" or "us").
- Our VAT registration number is GB 194432985
- To contact us,
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Customer Services, AYR Space, 65a Hopton Steet, London, SE1 9LR or
- Use the contact us form here.
- You agree that you will only use the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- AYR does not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to AYR’s website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the AYR website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the AYR website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you have all hardware and software necessary in order to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software when accessing the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and any other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- AYR is a registered trademark of Beyond Twenty Limited. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse that(those) website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- make an order;
- subscribe to our newsletter;
- set up an account with us; or
- correspond with us.
- We may also use your information to tell you more about our products and services we think may interest you. We will only send you information electronically if you have already agreed to this.
- If you choose to answer our market research questions when registering or checking out (for example, "how did you hear about us?"), we will use your answers for market research.
AYR products are only for sale to adults, which in the UK means persons over 18. One way in which we must use Personal Information is to verify the age of our customers to make sure that they are over 18. If you try to make a purchase on this website (or over the AYR App), by doing so you are giving us consent to use your Personal Information as supplied to us to verify that you are, in fact, over 18; this may include contacting third party age verification services or your credit card vendor to check. Once we have verified your age we will retain that information and how we were able to confirm it with your account so we don’t not have to bother you about this again. If you are not over 18, we will not permit you to buy AYR.
We make sure that we store Personal Information securely. If you are a customer in the UK or the European Union we will only store your information on encrypted servers in a country subject to European Data Protection law.
-Email us at email@example.com;
-Write to us at Customer Services, AYR Space, 65a Hopton Steet, London, SE1 9LR.
"Personal Information" means any information relating to you from which you can be identified either (a) by that information alone, or (b) by that information with other information which is in the possession of, or likely to come into the possession of, us.
A cookie is a very small limited duration file that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer tablet, or mobile device when you first visit our website. The cookie will help our website recognise your computer the next time you visit. A cookie can contain Personal Information. We explain the cookies we use, and what information they contain, below.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are the cookies needed to make our website work (so for example to fill your shopping cart or use payment services).
- Analytics cookies: These allow us to recognise and count visitors and understand how visitors move around our website. This helps us understand if you are finding it easy to navigate the site, find the information you want and do the things you want to do;
- Functionality cookies: These help us recognise you when you return to our website, so we can avoid asking you the same questions again and so we can remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you visited and the links that brought you to the website.
It is possible that in certain circumstances third parties may use their own cookies, over which we have no control. In other cases we may use third party cookies (which could be analytics, functionality or targeting cookies) to help us understand our customers or improve the design of this website. For example, like many other website operators, we use Google Analytics.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse all, or some, cookies. If you block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may find that parts of our website do not work properly, or you may not be able to access our website at all.
Except for strictly necessary cookies our cookies expire after 60 days – your browser should then delete the cookie automatically.
- All copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the artwork, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this Website (“Content”) are owned by us or used subject to our permission.
- You can copy any part of this Website to your own computer for but you must always acknowledge our ownership of the materials and our status (and that of any identified contributors) as authors of the Content. We would prefer you did this by posting the following “© Beyond Twenty Limited 2017” with the copied materials, or preserving the any existing copyright notices.
- While you may post or redistribute any portion of our website we retain full and complete title to all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it. You must not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert it to another form.
- If you have not entered into any republishing agreement with us, we would like you to state in your website that no fee or other compensation has been paid or offered to you for republishing any materials from our website. Under applicable law and regulations we will generally not pay compensation for any activities regarded as promotional.
- You may not change any of the notices regarding copyright, trademarks or other marks that may accompany the Content. You may link to the home page of our Website.
- If you deep link (i.e. link to any page other than the home page) to our Website or frame our Website on other websites for legal and regulatory reasons you must not remove, and take all reasonable steps to preserve the “are you over age 18 question” for persons entering the website for the first time.
- Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks used on this Website are the property of Beyond 20 Limited or our group companies.
- If you print-off, copy or download the Content in breach of these Terms, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Content you have made.