We’re Hiring: Mid-Weight Designer
Visionary graphic designers who are open to new challenges, step forth. We are on the hunt for talented creatives to help bring our brand to life on page and screen.
In June 2018, we will make history by launching a category-defining vaping device in the UK following four years of intensive development. AYR is a vaping solution like no other. AYR mimics the ritual of smoking whilst dispensing with the harmful aspects that come from burning tobacco and our aim is simple; we want to move as many people away from smoking cigarettes as possible. We believe that AYR is the first vaping device that people will want to be seen with. Put simply, AYR looks amazing. But AYR is so much more than a beautiful object. AYR connects with your smartphone and gives the user full control over their vaping experience. AYR measures intake and even enables them to quit nicotine altogether through our own range of flavour formulations. In short, AYR is very special and our product team is working hard to polish and perfect AYR ahead of launch.
We have a great opportunity for career-driven individuals to join our category-defining premium vape company. Headquartered in Central London (with offices in Moscow), this rapidly growing organisation is seeking talented designers to join our launch team.
Working closely with the Art Director and Marketing team, the mid-level designer will turn their hand to a wide variety of tasks, collaborating across various disciplines to create transformative visuals.
- Managing the execution of assets, typography, logos, icons and interfaces for multiple platforms
- Supporting the marketing team to ensure all company efforts are aligned
- Taking ownership of work streams and collaborating across disciplines
- Solving problems with innovative visual solutions
- Developing engaging, commercial and on-brand designs for print, online and POS
- Designing email marketing communications along with website elements including homepages, category and promotional banners and article imagery
- 3+ years’ experience designing for the web and mobile
- 3+ years’ experience in systematic design
- Formal Design Training
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
- A team player with a can-do attitude and positive approach that fits well within our company culture
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment, able to adapt to change and redefine goals as necessary
The Ideal Person
- Is a design fundamentalist that knows the rules, but knows how to bend and break them to create innovative solutions
- Embraces challenges and new methods of thinking
- Simultaneously thinks about the big picture and the micro-level details
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging designs
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org