We’re Hiring: Head of E-Commerce
Calling all online retail experts. We are looking to welcome a Head of E-Commerce to join our stellar team. Interested?
In July 2018, we will make history by launching a category-defining vaping device in the UK following four years of intensive development. AYR is a vaping like no other. AYR mimics the ritual of smoking while dispensing with the harmful aspects that come from burning tobacco and our aim is simple; we want to move as many people away from smoking cigarettes as possible. We believe that AYR is the first vaping device that people will want to be seen with. Put simply, AYR looks amazing. But AYR is so much more than a beautiful object, AYR connects with your smartphone and gives the user full visibility of their vaping experience. AYR measures intake and even enables them to quit nicotine altogether through our own range of flavour formulations. In short, AYR is very special and our product team is working hard to polish and perfect AYR ahead of launch.
We are seeking a Head of E-Commerce to take ownership and accountability of the online channel at AYR. The role includes being able to develop and implement a visual and digital strategy, and ultimately drive sales through our E-Commerce platform. As Head of E-Commerce, responsibilities include analysing, reviewing, recommending and building strategic and tactical changes to the website to drive business profitability by increasing visitors, improving conversion rates, capturing larger average order sizes and managing margin performance. Collaboration with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the E-Commerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics and web technologies.
- Build and develop a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop E-Commerce solutions
- Grow the traffic & revenue, improving the conversion rate, customer retention rate and acquiring new followers & customers
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns
- Manage the annual E-Commerce marketing budget (customer acquisition and E-Commerce) with regular review and reporting on ROI
- Develop, own, drive and implement the overall E-Commerce strategy to ensure revenue growth through increased customer acquisition, conversion and AOV
- Manage all aspects of web analytics related to E-Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to increase E-Commerce sales and profitability
- Develop and oversee the planning, QA and execution of content across the website and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency and accuracy of all web content publishing
- Manage and develop the website to optimise new customer acquisition, sales and brand experience
- Demonstrate strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
Experience / Key skills:
- Strong commercial acumen with ability to build rapport with internal and external business partners and strong experience in stakeholder management
- A strong working knowledge of the overall digital marketing mix – Email, SEO, Social, Content, Paid search and Affiliates.
- Analytical skills with the ability to make sense of complex data
- Analytical and proactive approach to digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of E-commerce platforms and functionality
- Experience of managing a team
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Preferably fluent in use of Adobe Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Excellent project planning and management skills; well-organised and comfortable managing conflicting demands
- While able to think strategically, able to engage on an operational level with a can do approach
- Enthusiastic, creative and motivating; able to provide support and encouragement to colleagues and senior management with varying levels of skills
- Confident, enthusiastic and strategic with strong leadership and influencing skills, able to work collaboratively across the business, and to engage internal and external stakeholders
- Self-starter who can work within a time limit, take accountability and ownership of the role with confidence and enthusiasm
- Strong organisational skills
To apply send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org