We’re Hiring: Finance Director
We are in the market for an outstanding Director of Finance to join our dynamic team. Could this be you?
In June 2018, we will make history by launching a category-defining vaping device in the UK following four years of intensive development. AYR is a vaping solution like no other.
AYR mimics the ritual of smoking whilst dispensing with the harmful aspects that come from burning tobacco and our aim is simple; we want to move as many people away from smoking cigarettes as possible.
We believe that AYR is the first vaping device that people will want to be seen with. Put simply, AYR looks amazing. But AYR is so much more than a beautiful object. AYR connects with your smartphone and gives the user full control over their vaping experience. AYR measures intake and even enables them to quit nicotine altogether through our own range of flavour formulations. In short, AYR is very special and our product team is working hard to polish and perfect AYR ahead of launch.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an outstanding individual to join a category-defining premium vape company. Headquartered in Central London (with offices in Moscow), this rapidly growing organisation is seeking a dynamic finance director to join its rapidly expanding launch team. The successful candidate will play a vital role in laying the foundations for this exciting business.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the finance director will be responsible for steering the business towards its strategic financial goals, while keeping the company compliant to rules and regulations. You will interact with senior management, shareholders and other stakeholders
- Creating a business plan and rolling forecast. Properly managing the impact of the working capital
- Designing and maintaining a system of internal controls
- Organisation and management of all company finance (including business control and transactional functions)
- Understanding the financial drivers and communicating to the team where they may vary
- Authorising and approving terms and conditions in contracts and special deals
- Analysing the profitability of all products in the portfolio and reporting accordingly
- Taking responsibility for risk-management and control. You will be the person to sign off on risk and control statements
- Preparing business cases for new business initiatives/products and follow up on previous business cases
- Determine the provisions and accruals required to fairly present our financial position
- Ensuring that balance sheet reconciliations are complete and accurate and a justification is constantly recorded
- Executing tax filings and audits, ensuring they are organized efficiently and lead to no major audit findings
- Supporting in all fundraising activities
- Deep knowledge of UK GAAP rules
- Powerful presenting skills and the ability to communicate complex financial matters in a digestible fashion
- Minimum of five years work experience in business finance
- Degree in business, finance or economics
- A positive can-do attitude and ability to confidently deal with whatever comes your way
- Negotiable and competitive
- Travel expenses
- Genuine opportunity for career growth
To apply, please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com